Love makes a family,
Together members live happily.
Infinite types that families can be,
Everyone is special for the world to see.
Family is special,
Family is fun,
Everything is shared
And the love for each other is never impaired.
If one is hurt,
So do the rest,
Being part of a family is divine,
Live, laugh, and what fun.
Love makes a family,
Together members live happily,
Family Fridays is hosted by Amy and Lori at
Amy@Keeping up with the Schulz Family
Jingle’s Flash Friday 55 is here:
10Q for the time!
The Perfect Poet Award Week 14 (logo 1)
The Perfect Poet Award Week 14 (logo 2)
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 14.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 14 award based on previous winner’s nomination and Jingle‘s finalization.
Week 14 winners
Celebrating a Year
Jingle (Suzi, Pravin nair, thank you! ;))
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
Rain is 17,
She has fears.
Her monthly friend did not come for two weeks now,
She binged with a guy two months ago at a friend’s party,
He offered her a drink that was cool and sweet,
Then she did not recall what happened next,
She woke up in her friend’s bed next morning…
Write a story in 55 words. Give it a try and notify G-man
I used web tool to count my writing which is exactly 55 words… WORDCALCULATOR
This is 100% FICTION.
Teen pregnancy or unprepared pregnancy are common all over the world.
The issue is complex and Jingle is glad that “No Dating Is Allowed in her High School”.
Hope that you have fun reading it.
😉 😉 😉