Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Perfect Poet Award Post.
- Nominate One (1) Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be a Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum one week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at jingle ‘s place.
- Each week, Jingle will award twelve poets, this first week, Jingle did the entire job nominating, beginning week 6, Jingle will award those twelve (12) Rally participants nominated by previous week winner’s nominations. (for example, each week 5 winner nominates one poet in their blog next Thursday, then Jingle will completely follow the lead and make formal announcement on Jingle’s blog.)
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at JINGLE . For more information, contact Jingle at
by commenting under the post.
Thursday Poets’ Rally Week 5 Perfect Poet Award Winners:
#4: brian miller
#8: Gerardine Baugh
Enjoy, the above 12 poets, this is my Valentine’s gift 4 U.
I appreciate and enjoy the support, dedications, and love U have shown during the past 5 weeks. 😉 😉 😉
U R Welcome to Thursday Poets’ Rally any time!
Recent three (3) Thursday Poets’ Rally Information List:
Week 3 update:
17 thoughts on “Thursday Poets’ Rally Perfect Poet Award (Week 5)”
This is a really neat idea!
aw, shucks. thanks a bunch. will be up on thursday! wait, is mama zen joining the crew…yay!
Oh my goodness J! Thank you!!
awe Ji your really too good to me ,Thanks a million once again for making my day complete xxxx
What a great way to honor your friends who write wonderful poems. I am not one who can write a poem.. Thanks for stopping by my Round Robin. I hope you had fun. Have a great weekend.
Congratulations all 🙂
You do a great job there!
I wait to read new poems from you all 🙂
Have a special day,Jingle! 😉
Congrats, you guys 🙂 You all completely deserve it 🙂 Have a happy Valentine’s Weekend 😀
My dearest Jingle,
How can I ever thank you enough
for making my day brighter,
just by your presence in the blogosphere!
Thank you so much for the award.
I am truly HONORED and HUMBLED.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY,
may all your days be a valentine!
aawww…. Jingle, thanks so much for this honor.. congratulations to everyone as well… 🙂 i guess, we’ll all meet each other on Thursday then, or maybe even before that… 🙂 this makes blogging so much more fun… xoxo
Jingle.. You are so sweet xoxo
I’m so much honored by your beautiful gesture 🙂
That is such a pretty picture and a great idea. I have to remmeber to add the picture. Have a great week!
thanks for the award for week 5 what an honor. I would like to nominate drj3kyll an amazing poet in my estimation for the perfect poet award. If already chosen could I nominate Dustus (I know he’s new but amazing none-the-less)
can we add another poet to the rolls??? Pete Marshall has some really nice poetry and trying to get some support for his writing http://petemarshall1.wordpress.com