The Butterfly Award
Jingle made this award herself, the image is free from clip art,
In the past few weeks, Jingle is blessed with so many loving comments
and has been surrounded by so many open minded friends. Among them,
Brian Miller, Jamie Thorne and Viola are three special friends who are selfless and perfect
in commenting and touching many people’s lives. It saddens me that Viola does not feel well
at this moment, Brian has been on a break and will be back within a week , I wish to thank them for their consistent love and wisdom shared with fellow bloggers via their blog posts and their beautiful comments. In addition, Jamie will have her Birthday this Friday, I wish to say: Happy birthday, Jamie! She is long time supporter of Thursday Poets’ Rally along with Brian.
Please Pay these three friends a visit today via commenting:
#3: Brian miller
The Butterfly Award goes to the above three friends and also goes to YOU, who are reading this post and decide to give our precious friends on above list greetings via commenting to wish them well today!
Rules: Feel free to pass to 0-? friends!
The Outstanding Blogger Award
Created by Jingle, Please feel free to take and pass
to 0-? friends, this world needs love and encouragement.
Congratulations to the following 15 friends:
#4: Brian miller
#12: Alice Audrey
The Honest Scrap Award
Alice Audrey gives me this award on March 29, 2010. See her link at:
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Thank the person giving you this award.
- Copy the award to your blog
- place a link to their blog
- Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Place a link to those Blogger.
- Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 Things about Jingle:
- I am left handed
- I used to knit socks, mittens, sweaters, and etc. while in college.
- I prefer to drive and sightseeing the nature when I take family vacations.
- I love reading ever since I was seven years old.
- I like pizza.
- I barely watch TV nowadays.
- I was afraid of snakes, earthworms, eels, etc.
I am grateful for the honor Alice offered to me, thanks a lot, xxx
I pass The Honest Scrap award to the following friends:
Happy Tuesday, Everyone!
😉 😉 😉