Week 8 Winners:
Jingle will finalize the 12 nominations on or by next Monday.
As you all can see, NOT all winners accepted the award, I will give them more time, for those who refuse to accept or don’t appreciate this award, if they are nominated for the second time, I will have to withhold the nomination and place a different poet who are more likely to honor or cherish the award in the spot. The whole idea for this award is to have fun, to encourage poets and their contributions on poetry and encouraging poetry in general.
So far, we have about eight (8) poets nominated, Jingle will nominate 3 or 4 more, if You are a previous Thursday Poets’ Rally member and would love to accept this award and follow the RULES in the bottom of this post, please comment on this post and I will consider it. Your talent on poetry is one essential factor to win this award, however, attitude is more important for the whole idea!
Thank You for the understanding! Happy Weekend!
Week 7 winners:
#1: Lauren (accepted ;))
#2: doubtful poet (nominated someone by commenting)
#3: justmeshakira (accepted ;))
#5: Datsme (accepted ;))
#6: kseverny (accepted ;))
#7: Brian (accepted ;))
#9: sparrowsong (accepted ;))
#10: Andy Bonjour
#11: fiveloaf (accepted :))
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those twelve (12) Rally participants nominated by previous week winner’s nominations. (for example, each week 8 winner nominates one poet in their blog by or on next Thursday, then Jingle will completely follow the lead and make formal announcement on Jingle’s blog.)
- Only current week winner need to do the nomination, if u r a previous winner, u need Not to worry about nominating a poet at all.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. Beginning week 6, if the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).