The Perfect Poet Award
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 8
Congratulations! The following twelve (12 ) Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 8 award.
Week 8 Winners:
#1: Brian (accepted, ;))
#2: William (accepted, ;))
#3: Adam(accepted, ;))
#4: Fiveloaf (accepted, ;))
#5: Patricia-Raw Substance
#6: A Leaf in the Breeze(accepted, ;))
#8: S BASU(accepted, ;))
#9: Shakira (accepted, ;))
#10: Rajlakshmi (accepted, ;))
#11: megzone (accepted, ;))
#12: DatsMe(accepted, ;))
In addition, The following three (3) poets have won nomination as Guest Poets to our Thursday Poets’ Rally. We welcome them join our Rally in coming weeks and congratulate them for the nominations they won by our fellow Rally members.
#2: ROBERT LEW AKA EXISTENTIAL POET
#3: Avel (accepted, ;))
I am very excited about this nomination, please read the rules of acceptance below and enjoy your fame!
😉 😉 😉
Week 7 Perfect Poet Award Information:
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those twelve (12) Rally participants nominated by previous week winner’s nominations. (for example, each week 8 winner nominates one poet in their blog by or on next Thursday, then Jingle will completely follow the lead and make formal announcement on Jingle’s blog.)
- On week 8, Jingle added 3 guest poets because they are nominated by our week 7 winners and it is a joy or a novel approach to have them included in our winning list.
- Only current week winner need to do the nomination, if you are a previous winner, you need Not to worry about nominating a poet at all.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).