As solid as a logger,
As sweet as a cheery pie,
I am a jolly blogger,
None is happier than I.
I feel cheerful
Since I’m mindful.
Blogging binge is a pleasant sin,
It has nothing to do with pitfall like gin.
Enjoy what you have,
That’s how bliss shall arrive
At your hard drive.
Write a a poem, or anything that is fiction in 55 words. Give it a try and notify G-man
I used web tool to count my writing which is exactly 55 words… WORDCALCULATOR
😉 😉 😉
The Most Valuable Poet Award
Keep It, Enjoy! 😉
The Happy Poet Award
Keep it, Enjoy! 😉
Celebrating a Year
The Sweetest Poet Award
Keep it, enjoy! 😉
I will add poets when someone new coming in for week 11 Rally, thank YOU!
This is the END of the award ceremony for Thursday Poets’ Rally Week 11…
😉 😉 😉
The Perfect Poet Award
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 11.
Congratulations! The following twelve (12+) Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 11 award, We have abundant nominations this week, please understand that Jingle has to consider the poet’s overall performance during the Rally or the number of times you have won the same award…Jingle also intends to offer some encouragement to fresh participants. This is Jingle’s finalized decision!
Week 11 winners
#1:William (accepted, )
#2: Brian(accepted, )
#3: Adam(accepted, )
#4: Viola (accepted, )
#5: Wordwand(accepted, )
#6: Doraz(accepted, )
#6+: Trisha (accepted, )
#7: Nanno1982(accepted, )
#8: Shoelessboywonder(accepted, ;))
#9: Kseverny(accepted, )
#10: Suzicate(accepted, )
#11: Rhapsody.rerouted.(accepted, )
#12: Celebrating a Year(accepted, )
In addition, the following three (3) poets have won nomination as Guest Poets to our Thursday Poets’ Rally. We welcome them join our Rally in coming weeks and congratulate them for the nominations they won by our fellow Rally members.
Week 1o Winners’ Award Acceptance Posts:
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Previous Logos for you to choose from:
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award twelve (12) Rally participants mostly nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
There is No rift too large to be repaired,
There is No distance too great to be closed,
Fear No broken relations,
Despair No rocky moments,
Your heart’s folly will be mended,
Love heals wounds,
Love restores harmony and balance,
Love cures the woes of frustration,
Love reduces the pains of loss,
Love leads YOU to wisdom and prudence.
Brim your heart with love,
Say sweet words,
Keep your promises.
When your heart is full
You are selfless.
When you are selfless,
Your kindness will win kindness,
Your goodwill will meet goodwill,
Your love will be returned in full swing!
Hello, how are YOU?
Do YOU believe in the power of Love?
Happy Thursday to YOU!
Have FUN in the Rally!
😉 😉 😉