Inspired Syntax Awarded Jingle this Wise Words Award today,
What Exciting news! She followed Jingle and G-man http://g-man-mrknowitall.blogspot.com/ in writing a fiction in 55 words for two (2) weeks,
I am excited about her initiative and feel thrilled to see her progress…I admire poets or writers who take writing challenges and make the whole blogging and writing experiences more enjoyable and fun! Thus I accpet this award instantly and will pass this award to fellow friends who either wirte poetry or do Falsh Friday 55, Sunday 160, etc.
Thank YOU, Inspried Syntax, I am honored and humbled, xxx.
Here is the poets or writers who are nominated for Wise Words Award:
Rules of Acceptance:
Keep it or pass it to 1-? poets or bloggers who do Flash Friday 55 or sunday 160.
Nothing is 100% right or wrong,
don’t strive for perfection.
As long as you are doing the best you can,
you are brobably doing well!
Hello, How are YOU?
Happy Sunday to YOU!
😉 🙂 😉
Gerardine at My Walking Path sent me this virtual Easter Basket in supporting a Blog Hop sponsored by Hershey’s. Wow, what a cool idea to help by simply passing baskets of love! Thank YOU so very much for thinking of me, Gerardine! xxx
This meme isn’t more than a fun way to connect bloggers cross the universe; it’s actually a fundraiser for The Children’s Miracle Network! The rules are simple -Send this virtual Easter Basket to bloggers you know and for each post written, Hershey’s will donate $10.00 (Ten Dollars) to Children’s Miracle Network. This is such beautiful idea in spreading the love and care for kids who need help. I am pleased to make my best possible efforts in making it workable and supportive.
I tagged the following 12 blogging friends to invite them to participate in the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop, be creative and passionate in writing your own post, EVERYONE. Help pass the basket to bloggers you know who may of help, and enable Hershey’s and Children’s Miracle Network reach their $5,000 goal!
Rules of Acceptance :
* Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
links that have done such a post and tagged or included me for it are:
Shakira: HAVE YOU A BOMBASTIC WEEK!
in the sky;
You eat cake
She spends more
What can you say in 160 characters? (spaces included)
Check it out on Monkey Man.
I used the character calculator