The Perfect Poet Award Week 22
The Perfect Poet Award
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 22.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 22 award.
This is a weekly awarding event. If you did not fulfill the requirement either on commenting for fresh poets or fully accept previous award, then you lose the nominations even if you are nominated. Thank you for the understanding…Writing excellent poetry is only one factor to be perfect, your involvement in the community, your commitment to follow the rule or your reputation in keeping your promises matter to EREVYONE, and to Jingle, thus if you expect the award, but did not get it, think about your own performances…Even if poets who fully perform well, they may not get the nomination due to the competitive condition here…Jingle gives poets special admissions at times due to their previous contributions, but that does not mean she will do this for good…excellent poets are many and they are to be highlighted instead.
Week 22 Winners
Jingle (Thanks to Trisha)
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
36 thoughts on “Thursday Poets Rally Week 22 The Perfect Poet Award”
Congrats to you and all, and thank you. Happy weekend!
thks ji.. & hv a great weekend!
Congratulations to all and I am truly humbled.
Congratulations are in order!
thanks jingle- i am truly honoured.
congratulations to everyone.
Congrats fellow poets! And thank you for the nomination.
Congratulations to all of the newly minted “Perfect Poets!”
Well done, all!
(Undead)Poet / Wizard / Teller-of-tales
Congratulations to you all!
this is heartwarming and truly humbling for a newcomer like me. thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity, jingle! thank you for the encouragement 🙂 i am so glad to be part of this community.
Thanks so much for the award, y’all– I appreciate the Rally so much. I am feeling quite imperfect right now, having been glued to work, but I will start visiting tonight and catch up by the end of the week-end. It’ll be good to read!
wow! this is a nice comeback award.. 🙂 congratulations to everybody… 🙂
Wow, thank you! This means a lot to me! ❤
Since this is my first time in the rally, I have a couple questions. I want to make sure I do this right :3
"Rules to Accept the Award:
Put the logo on your blog in your next Thursday post.
Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo."
So next week, Rally Week 23, when I submit a poem to the rally I can put this Perfect Poet piano picture with my poem? Or do I put this with the winning poem that I submitted for Week 22?
"Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!"
Then I link back here… https://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/thursday-poets-rally-week-22-the-perfect-poet-award/ … and nominate someone in the list on this page for the next Perfect Poet Award? Or do nominate someone from this list… https://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/thursday-poets-rally-week-22-june-10-16-2010/ …?
Thank you for explaining this to me! We have many wonderful poets in your rally :3
any poem will do,
not necessarily the winning poem, in general, you post a fresh one so that people read and comment for you on week 23.
Okay, thank you ^_^ I have chosen to nominate Megzone:
check out this post of Trisha:
see how she accept the award for week 21 and how she nominate a poem..
thanks a ton
andd yaayy.. i won it back again 😀
yaay yaay yaayy
many congrats to all the winners 🙂
thank you Jingle, I will get mine posted….bkm
It means a lot to me to get a perfect poet award the same week i came back to my blog and Jingle’s amazing rally..
My friends, you really can’t imagine how i’m feeling right now.. I’ll burst into tears of joy!
Thank you all.. thanks to who nominated me.. Thanks dear Jingle
thank for the award. Congrats to all the winners:] i got my thursday post up early and i put my nomination on it.
thanks jingle for the award; I vanished the last few days cos I was ill.
Thanks so much Jingle. Life has been a bit tough lately, you may be able to tell from my blog that I haven’t posted anything fresh for a little while… need to sort my crazy life out! Have many poems to post, and well certainly be joining you again on your rally in the future! Thanks for the award, much appreciated
as usual, just posted mine in two postings- my choice nominee for week 23 in one and my poem titled “tattoo” in the other..
My contribution and nomination:
Thanks dear Jingle 🙂
Thanks Jingle – I Just did everything the rules require and I accept this award thank you very much! I am so humbled!
Hi Jingle, here’s my award accepted and haiku (finally! Phew…)
TY for the great info! I wouldn’t have discovered this otherwise!