Courage is the strength to face pain,
act under pressure,
and maintain one’s values in the face of opposition.
You gain stregth, courage, and confidence by every experiece in which
you really stop to look fear in the face.
You are able to say to yourself:
“I lived through this horrror.
I can take the next thing that comes along.”
I love watching kids’ sports games, including basket ball and
baseball games. My younger boy is about 10 years old when
he attended basketball games from above, that is hosted by locale
community. It is fun to watch them learn, grow, and play.
Family Fridays is hosted by Lori and Amy.
Please visit all participants to enjoy their family stories.
- Peterson~St. Louis
- I Love America Sandra @ SCM
- Crazy Family Fun @ Creative2xmom
- Christy @ Just Thinkin
- Terra Del Sole
- My best friend
- Keeping up with the Schultz Family
- Cousins- Tin and Sparkle
- My first blessings in Life.
You are next…
Click here to enter
The Perfect Poet Award Week 22
The Perfect Poet Award
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 22.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 22 award.
This is a weekly awarding event. If you did not fulfill the requirement either on commenting for fresh poets or fully accept previous award, then you lose the nominations even if you are nominated. Thank you for the understanding…Writing excellent poetry is only one factor to be perfect, your involvement in the community, your commitment to follow the rule or your reputation in keeping your promises matter to EREVYONE, and to Jingle, thus if you expect the award, but did not get it, think about your own performances…Even if poets who fully perform well, they may not get the nomination due to the competitive condition here…Jingle gives poets special admissions at times due to their previous contributions, but that does not mean she will do this for good…excellent poets are many and they are to be highlighted instead.
Week 22 Winners
Celebrating a Year
Jingle (Thanks to Trisha)
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).