The Perfect Poet Award week 21
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 21.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 21 award, Believe Me, Almost all of you have been perfect this week, Jingle intends to offer some encouragement to fresh participants while honor repeating participants.. Thus this award is given to 20 poets beginning week 21 due to our expanded team members! This is Jingle’s finalized decision!
Week 21 Winners:
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).