Alice Audrey hosts the Association Meme. This is what she said:
“Play the Association game between now and May 31st, and enter your post in the links bellow, and I’ll put your name in the hat to win a silver ingot.
Have you ever played the word association game? In that game, someone will say a word, then the next person says the first word they think of. Each person who follows simply says what ever word comes to mind, based on the previous word.
Person 1: red
Person 2: bull
Person 3: pasture
Person 4: grass
1. Anyone can play, whether they have been tagged or not.
2. Include the rules and logo in your post.
3. Copy out all the responses that were made before you.
4. Link to each of the people who responded before you.
5. Put in your response. Your response can be as little as a single word or as much as 100 words. It can be a word, a phrase, an image, a song, a video, a story, or a short rant.
6. Tag anyone you would like to challenge to play this game. You do not have to tag anyone.
7. You can do this any time you run across it, even if you were one of the previous responders.
This is what players have responded so far:
1. Excitement (Alice Audrey) http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=4313
2. Thrill (Hootin’ Anni) http://hootin–anni.blogspot.com/2010/03/days-of-yore.html
3. Suspense (Hazel) http://delineatingdes.blogspot.com/2010/03/honor-and-awards.html
4. Murder (Thom – the first time) http://tp4ww.com/a-tag-for-the-association-meme/
5. Premeditated (PattiKen): http://pattiken-pattiken.blogspot.com/2010/05/association.html
6. Intentions (Thom) http://tp4ww.com/association-meme-and-you-have-got-to-see-this/
7. Plans (Quilly) http://quilldancer.com/2010/05/15/association-meme/
8. Two men huddled secretly around a map, pointing and whispering when the door is flung open. (Me. Hey, nothing in the rules says it can only be one word. This is just what came to mind.)
I am adding :
Now I can either tag someone or leave it open. Just to add more to her plate. I tag Shakira at you are never alone.