The Perfect Poet Award week 16
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 16.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 16 award, Believe Me, All of you have been perfect this week, but we only nominate 12 to 15 poets, Jingle intends to offer some encouragement to fresh participants while honor repeating participants.. This is Jingle’s finalized decision!
Week 16 winners
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner has rejected the award previously but is nominated again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
I will be out of town tomorrow and will be back in the afternoon,
Poetry awards for week 16 will be announced by Sunday! 10Q.
14 thoughts on “Week 16 The Perfect Poet Award Announcement”
thanks jingle…buried in end of month work tonight myself so wont be around much this weekend…
Thank you so much, Jingle.
You have a safe and great trip.
Aloha from Hawaii
thanks jingle, happy to be nominated , thanks for whoever voted for me .
Thanks, Jingle! And to my nominee, whoever you are. It was a really interesting week and I read alot of great writing. See y’all for Week 17!
sorry I didn’t participate this week. I have an autistic daughter and this was just one of those weeks.
THANKS DARLIN LOVE THEM, IM HONOURED AND EXCITED, HAVE POSTED THEM RIGHT AWAY XXX
HAVE A GREAT DAY OUT TOMORROW XX
hi Jingle– I will post the awards next week so my new poem can be with them, as you asked. But while it is fresh in my mind I’d like to nominate The-Night-Writer and Amy-in-black for next week’s award.
I appreciate your feedback…
hi Jingle– I posted my awards, and I nominated last week, so consider that i have officially accepted.