The Perfect Poet Award
Week 15 (logo 1)
The Perfect Poet Award
Week 15 (logo 2)
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 15.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 14 award, Believe Me, All of you have been perfect this week, but we only nominate 12 to 15 poets, Jingle intends to offer some encouragement to fresh participants while honor repeating participants.. This is Jingle’s finalized decision!
Week 15 winners
Jingle (Moondai, thank you! ;))
Jingle’s feelings was hurt when a particular poet refuses to accept the award, at times, she only requires the winner to nominate another poet for next week, unfortunately, some previous winners could not even be able to meet one of the requirements to nominate a fellow poet, which is the major reason that, Jingle offers this special award to those who are more willing to follow the rules and treasure this as a great honor…if a poet feels that getting this award is a burden, then Jingle loses fun of doing so. No obligations, but if a poet is nominated again but rejected the award previously, there are perfect reason that the award is given to another poet instead, unless the winner changes her/his attitude on this manner. Sorry. Jingle works hard, hoping to bring encouragement and joy to all of you, if it is not the case, she has to make decisions…
Most of winners have accepted this award with gratitude and honor. Jingle appreciate it. xxx
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Thursday Poets Rally post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants under your post and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).