The Perfect Poet Award Week 12+1
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 13.
Congratulations! The following Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 13 award, We have abundant nominations this week, Jingle intends to offer some encouragement to fresh participants while honor repeating participants.. This is Jingle’s finalized decision!
Week 13 winners
Brian (Accepted, ;))
Pravin nair(accepted, ;))
THE BEATY(accepted, 😉 )
Kiera O’Brien(Accepted, ;))
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those selected Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
Check out Week 12 winners’ acceptance post here:
http://suzicate.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/perception/(#2, done, )
26 thoughts on “In Week 12+1, Are You The Perfect Poet?”
It is always an honor to accept nomination for your poet award. Let me make sure I will be doing this correctly, do I post an additional logo with the poet award OR do I get to choose which one? Sorry, I just don’t want to do it wrong. I’m not sure about the time difference of my location, but I noticed that whenI posted on Thurs Morn. everyone was finished so I started posting on Wed. night, and still most are done by Thurs morn (my time), should I start posting on Wed. morn. Is there a specific criteria or is what I’m doing ok?
please feel free to choose old ones…
you do this next Thursday …
Congrats to all the winners!
Jingle thank you so much for this beautiful award. You are a sweetheart. I haven’t learned yet how to do the link but I am working my way toward learning, with Billy’s help. I would like to nominate dustus who I believe name is Adam for week 14. Once again thank you for my amazing award.
take care, Viola!
Another beautiful design Jingle. Congrats to you all for your dedication to bringing many smiles to us all with your words. 🙂
Congratulations to all poets :))))
many congratulations to the winners 🙂
AWARDS POSTED WITH LUV AND GRATITUDE FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP XXX
Jingle!! When do you have time to eat and sleep?? Youa re so busy and productive! 🙂
I loved visiting many poets from your Thursday rally.
have a joyful weekend.
Ur just wonderful!Let the wonder never cease!
I thank u for nominating me for this award and I accept it in all grace..I congratulate all the other winners and fellow poets too for their quality & depth..
Thanks Jingle, will definitely diplay this in my next post 🙂
great job to all!
once again, it was a very successful rally,
thank you so much, Jingle.
woohoo! congrats to all the perfect poets!
congratulations to the winners, they deserve the award,; and I wish them good luck.thanks Jingle for your hardwork.
dear sweet jingle,
a big, loving hug and whole hearted thanks. Love you a lotttttttttt and a big warm hug for the person who nominated me. love her a lotttt too.
thanks a lot sweet ladies i mean it.
with lots of love.
Thank you jingle and thanks to who nominated me
i’ll post this one next week
next Tuesday or Thursday..
Thank u Ji, jus nw i came to kno tat u hav nominated me too…. thanx….. ji for ur love and support…… u r such a sweet heart 🙂
What a beautiful award this week. Thank you J, for the award and for all you do. You are much appreciated.
Really great job, congratulations to the winners 🙂
Thanks for the award! I am privilege to be part of
Thursday poets rally. I would like to nominate Brian for this week. Again, Jingle thank you so much and more power!
thank you so much for the award : ) this is my acceptance post: http://samanthayeh.wordpress.com/2010/04/15/4-15-10-19-5/
thanks you for speed visits.
more power, jingz!