Gerardine at My Walking Path sent me this virtual Easter Basket in supporting a Blog Hop sponsored by Hershey’s. Wow, what a cool idea to help by simply passing baskets of love! Thank YOU so very much for thinking of me, Gerardine! xxx
This meme isn’t more than a fun way to connect bloggers cross the universe; it’s actually a fundraiser for The Children’s Miracle Network! The rules are simple -Send this virtual Easter Basket to bloggers you know and for each post written, Hershey’s will donate $10.00 (Ten Dollars) to Children’s Miracle Network. This is such beautiful idea in spreading the love and care for kids who need help. I am pleased to make my best possible efforts in making it workable and supportive.
I tagged the following 12 blogging friends to invite them to participate in the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop, be creative and passionate in writing your own post, EVERYONE. Help pass the basket to bloggers you know who may of help, and enable Hershey’s and Children’s Miracle Network reach their $5,000 goal!
Rules of Acceptance :
* Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
links that have done such a post and tagged or included me for it are:
Shakira: HAVE YOU A BOMBASTIC WEEK!