The Perfect Poet Award
@Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally week 10
Congratulations! The following twelve (12 ) Thursday Poets’ Rally members have won the nomination for week 8 award.
Week 10 winners
#2: Brian(accepted, ;))
#7: Ishabelle (accepted, ;))
#9: shoelessboywonder(accepted, ;))
#10: Pat (accepted, ;))
#12: Jingle (accepted, ;))
Since Jingle has been nominated twice in the past two weeks, I would like to add three more poets to show appreciation for support received from fellow participants, here are three special perfect poet award winners:
Leslie (accepted, ;))
Beth (accepted, ;))
Raji (accepted, ;))
I hope that you all enjoy the award.
🙂 😉 😉
For Week 9 The Perfect Poet Award Information, see:
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those twelve (12) Rally participants nominated by previous week winner’s nominations. (for example, each week 10 winner nominates one poet in their blog by or on next Thursday, then Jingle will completely follow the lead and make formal announcement on Jingle’s blog.)
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- Only current week winner need to do the nomination, if you are a previous winner, you need NOT to worry about nominating a poet at all.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).