It is snowing,
It is floating,
Thursday Poets’ Rally
Is busy at commenting.
And Shine bright
Until everything is alright
Even if it means you stay up late
For Rally’s sake
Until next morning!
You Are Freaking Perfect Poet
@ Jingle’s Thursday Poets’ Rally
#1: Lauren (accepted)
#2: doubtful poet (nominated)
#3: justmeshakira (accepted)
#5: Datsme (accepted)
#6: kseverny (accepted)
#7: Brian (accepted)
#9: sparrowsong (accepted)
#10: Andy Bonjour
#11: fiveloaf (accepted)
Wow, congratulations to the above twelve (12) Thursday Poets’ Rally participants. U win week 7 Thursday Poets’ Rally Perfect Poet Award.
Great big thanks to those week 6 winner who accepted their award and participated on the nomination. Please check them out to see who nominated u and comment to thank them for the faith and encouragement.
To see week 6 winner announcement, please visit:
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those twelve (12) Rally participants nominated by previous week winner’s nominations. (for example, each week 7 winner nominates one poet in their blog by or on next Thursday, then Jingle will completely follow the lead and make formal announcement on Jingle’s blog.)
- Only current week winner need to do the nomination, if u r a previous winner, u need Not to worry about nominating a poet at all.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. Beginning week 6, if the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).