Award from Amy at : Amy Keeping Up With the Schultz Family
To see how wonderful Amy is, please click on: https://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/amys-place-is-full-of-grace/
Thank U so much, Amy. I appreciate it, and feel honored. xxxx
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Thank the person giving you this award.
- Copy the award to your blog
- place a link to their blog
- Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
- Nominate 7 Bloggers.
- Place a link to those Blogger.
- Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
Seven (7) things about me:
- I am left-handed.
- I am afraid of earthworms, snakes, and anything that wiggly, ;(.
- While I lived in Hyde Park of Chicago, I broke one of my son’s baby stroller wheels while pushing too hard in the snowy road.
- I saw Laura Bush in her Library Reading Festival in 1999 while I lived in Austin, Texas. I was offered free cookies, a cup of punch, and given a children’s book.
- I enjoy spicy food in general.
- I got my driver’s license in Austin, TX.
- I had three best friends who shared a same character in our names, and the relation has lasted from 2nd grade to 7th grade, that’s about seven years. That’s the most precious and unforgettable memories which I still cherish today.
Nominate 7: I would like to give this award to 7 Bloggers who are not Thursday Poets’ Rally members:
#3: V. L. Gregory
#4: Corve DaCosta
#5: David L. Harrisonhttp: http://www.davidlharrison.wordpress.com/about/
In addition, Participants for week 7 Thursday Poets’ Rally automatically win this award. U R The Best! Check it out who are in and welcome to continue joining in our efforts in reading, sharing, commenting on poetry! enjoy 😉 😉 ;).
#1: Contests and such: (Please feel free to do or forget about it, I find this randomly on internet. 😉 )
#2: Voting time:
The Word of the Month Poetry Contest entries are in and time for voting has begun. The polls will close on the 27th, and the winner for the February Word of the Month Hall of Fame Poet will be announced on the 28th. There are over twenty poems entered that explored the word ROAD. They are all well constructed and beautiful. Please go ahead and read all of them before you vote for your favorite. Please check out the link below to read and vote, you can only vote for one entry. Thank U in advance and Good Luck!