I have been awarded by Shakira at justmeshakira Honest Scrap Award.
Shakira is a fantastic blogger, she always gives comments to people with passion, encouragement, and honest feedback. She deserves this award. from the time I know her in the past few weeks, i know her for her willingness to open her mind and learn the rope of composing poetry, Haiku, cinquain, Sunday 160 word challenge, and so on. It is evident that Shakira is super talented in creative thinking and writing.
While I enjoy reading her blog, I cherish more of our friendship. Because she always makes me feel good about myself and which is invaluable and timeless.
Thank U so very much for the Award, Shakira. I genuinely feel honored and respected, xxx.
Please visit Shakira at justmeshakira today. She is a shining example of honesty, courage, and love.
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Thank the person giving you this award
- Copy the award to your blog.
- place a link to their blog
- Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Place a link to those Blogger.
- Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
Seven (7) tidbits people don’t know about me from reading my blog:
- I am left-handed person.
- I am afraid of earthworms, snakes, and anything that wiggly, ;(.
- While I lived in Hyde Park of Chicago, I broke one of my son’s baby stroller wheels while pushing too hard in the snowy road.
- I saw Laura Bush in her Library Reading Festival in 1999 while I lived in Austin, Texas. I was offered free cookies, a cup of punch, and given a children’s book.
- I enjoy spicy food in general.
- I got my driver’s license in Austin, TX.
- I had three best friends who shared a same character in our names while i was in elementary school, and the relation has lasted from 2nd grade to 7th grade, that’s up to seven years’ happiness and fun. That’s also the most precious and unforgettable memories which I still cherish today.
Now I am ready to pass this Honest Scrap Award to the flowing ten (10) blogging friends… Please feel honored, because u r top 5%.
#3: brian miller
#4: Gerardine Baugh
#5: THE BEATY
#7: Bryan Borland
#10: Pink Links