Wow, congratulations to the following twelve (12) Thursday Poets’ Rally participants. U win week 6 Thursday Poets’ Rally Purrfect Poet Award.
#1: Brian Miller (accepted)
#4: catgirlslovehaiku (the blog is deleted)
#8: Kseverny’s Blog (accepted)
#11: poetry of the soul http://laurenmichelleotheim.wordpress.com/ (accepted)
#12: fiveloaf (accepted)
(order does not matter…)
#1-#9 winners are formally nominated by week 5 Poets’ Rally winners at their blogs, check them out at:
Chocolate High at:
You Are Never Alone;
Sam at http://sweiv.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/woe-2/
Jamie at http://jaymiethorne.wordpress.com/unexpected-gifts/
The Moondustwriter: http://moondustwriter.com/2010/02/17/not-your-anything/
And #10-#12 winners are nominated by Jingle at
To see week 5 winner announcement, please visit: https://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/thursday-poets-rally-perfect-poet-award-week-5/
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog in your next Theme Thursday post.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Jingle to link back to Thursday Poets’ Rally Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participants and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once a week by Jingle at Jingle‘s blog.
- Each week, Jingle will award those twelve (12) Rally participants nominated by previous week winner’s nominations. (for example, each week 6 winner nominates one poet in their blog by or on next Thursday, then Jingle will completely follow the lead and make formal announcement on Jingle’s blog.)
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle. All rights are reserved.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. Beginning week 6, if the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
Please read the above rules very carefully and weigh the pros and cons of your public performance. It is meant to be FUN. Thank U. 🙂 🙂 😉